Oh, my gosh!!! Kristi, I love them! I better get a family picture. Wow! How much does your friend charge? I will have to give her a call. Just Beautiful!!!!!!
She did such a fantastic job! I love all of these shots! Your kids are so dang cute, and Talia is going to need to be locked up, cuz she is going to have boys after her! Where did you go for these picts. Love love love it!
They did turn out darling!!! That is so funny that we both did the same post on the same background. Good thinkin' sista! Mason has changed the most since we left! He looks so grown up! Beautiful family. ;o)
13 comments:
Awesome! They are good lookin'!
You are definitely right...They are good looking!
Yup cute kids!!!
Oh, my gosh!!! Kristi, I love them! I better get a family picture. Wow! How much does your friend charge? I will have to give her a call. Just Beautiful!!!!!!
Those look so good!
They are so beautiful! They are so big! They are too far away from us!
They are adorable! And yes I am doing ok :) I will update soon...soon being a relative term.
Wow The pictures look very good, good job Nicole and great job YOU for making such cute little people!
She did such a fantastic job! I love all of these shots! Your kids are so dang cute, and Talia is going to need to be locked up, cuz she is going to have boys after her!
Where did you go for these picts. Love love love it!
I love your new header picture! You look so good Kristi!! I love your family...so beautiful!
They did turn out darling!!! That is so funny that we both did the same post on the same background. Good thinkin' sista! Mason has changed the most since we left! He looks so grown up! Beautiful family. ;o)
I love the new page and the pictures are amazing!!
Who is this famous photographer? They are so cute! Love em!
Tamina
Post a Comment