Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I really am blessed!!

This week has been so much better than last week - It started off Monday with Brevin getting to go to work with me! I work in a great office and the Doctors are ok with me bringing Breivn when we don't have patients!!




It was great as he took a long nap and I got lots done!

Then today I get a phone call at 8:30 -Talia saying that at 9:30 is the reflections assembly ~she won an award, her picture will get to go on the the state competition!! Again I have a great boss that let me go at the last minute!



This is the picture that Talia entered- She took it at Grandma Hope's house - Talia loves to take pictures and it amazes me how beautiful they are!!


Natalie if you read this please tell Brandon and Dale again how much I appreciate them and how flexible they are!! :)

7 comments:

J♥M said...

Yay to a better week!
Tali is talented! Beautiful photo! Congrats for winning an award!

7packofbearss said...

Brevin is so cute! And wait to go Talia!

Natalie said...

I know they would do anything for you--you are the best! I will tell them!

Joe*Nikki said...

They are great guys! Your baby is so cute! Way to go Talia!

Requel said...

I'm so glad you had a better week. It's nice that you can take the babe with you some times. He is getting so big and is just too cute!!

Nate and Lana Hope said...

So glad you had a better week! Brevin is so big! I love all of Talia's pictures! That is so great she got an award! AWESOME! :)

Lynette Callister said...

Darling baby!
Tell Talia good job!!!!!