


Here is Talia's Room - I love the pink and Brown and the border is so her!!




Here is Brevin's Room - we are starting early so he will continue in the family tradition fo loving Boise State!!


We have big plans for the rest of the house but will have to be patient and maybe we will finish someday!!
9 comments:
It all looks great. I bet you're glad it's done. You did a fantastic job. I wish you could come and do something with this trailer. It is painted an off white to the green side-kind of hospital green. One of the other couples painted their trailer and facilities management came and painted over it-hospital green. So I guess we can't dream in "Bronco".
WOW Kristi! You did a awesome job on painting! When we start painting our house I know who to call. :) Looks great!
My boys have been begging me for "cool football rooms" I haven't done it because they always seem cheesy but your are so cute. I might be convinced!
I have been waiting and waiting for these! I love the rooms! They are soooooo fun and Talia's is BEAUTIFUL! It is soooo her! Can't wait for the rest!
The rooms look great! I too love Talia's room....love pink and brown!!
It looks fantastic! I'm amazed at all you do.
I have to admitt that I can't take the credit for the painting Brian is the expert at that, I just come up with the ideas :)
These rooms look amazing!!! Can you come and help me with my house?? You are way to talented!!
Wow Kristi! You guys have been busy! They look awesome! Have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment