Sunday, September 13, 2009

Trip to Canada

Now that I have a break from birthdays I thought I would post our trip to Canada.  We were there the 2nd week of August- it was so fun and a little cold!!

We stopped at a reststop in Montana It was FREEZING!!
(for some reason we always stor here and get pictures on the Rocks)


Another reststop in Milk River Alberta - they have a cool Dinasour statue and fun rocks. Brevin loved the Huge T Rex, Jaran, Talia and Mason loved the rocks!
Brian and Brevin and the Huge T Rex

On August 10 my Dad turned 65, and we were there for his Bday!! Mom planned a BBQ with all of my family.  It was great to have everyone there and we almost got a family picture but  we had issues with the self timer (my Brother in Law is missing).  Luckily Trish (my nephews girlfriend) saved us and took one with the self timer on her camera (obviously I don't have that picture yet, hopefully I get it soon!)) It was a wonderful day I love it when I get to see all of my family, they are amazing people I am thankful for all of them! I wish we could get together like this more often!!  Every time we all get together we always have a picture of Talia, Rachel and Sarah on the swing- I love these girls, they are all growing up too fast!


We spent one of the days at the Lake with my brother Steve and his family - it was aa blast we played in the water which was only cold until you jumped in then your body adjusts.  We all got to ride on the tube and  jaran even tried knee boarding!! I only got dunked once by Steve so it was a good day, I paid him back by making him hoist me back up onto the tube everytime I fell off (I think my arms need some work!) My Grandma Innes even came out to spend a few hours with us and went for a ride on the boat. 

We went to Montanas for dinner one night and I told them it was my Dad's birthday so they made him wear and horns and sang to him it was great! What made it even better was that the night before he was telling me about how they went to dinner there for his bday with some friends last year and they made him wear the horns and he hated it! I love you Dad you are such a great sport, consider this partial payback fo rall of those embarassing moments I fondly remember. Then everyone had to try on the horns! We had a great time.




****More pictures in Canada Trip part 2- comming soon!!              

4 comments:

Joe*Nikki said...

HOW FUN!! Your family looks like they know how to have a good time!! Miss you girl. We need to do lunch again..soon.

Hopefam said...

Sorry about the crazy typing I have tried to fix it but haven't had any luck!!

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Such a fun trip! I wondered if you had made it to Canada this year! I bet your mom just died over Brevin! LOVE the water day! It looks like fun! The horns on Brevin look huge! So cute! Can't wait to see part 2! (I like your crazy typing!)

Kim P said...

That is so cool!! I am so glad you got to see your fam this summer. It looks like you had a blast!