Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Talia turned 11




I can't believe that Talia Is 11 - she is such an amazing girl. I love that she is so helpful with everything.  Talia has an awsome smile that lights up her face and makes everyone else smile even when they don't want to! 

                       
                                                                                                             

9 comments:

Joe*Nikki said...

Talia, you are so beautiful!! Happy Birthday!!

Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. said...

She told me at Activity Days all about her birthday presents. She was really excited, and I see why... that new bedding is super cute!
She is a great girl. I really enjoy working with her in Activity Days.

7packofbearss said...

Happy Birthday Talia! These kids grow up so fast.

Sy and Paula Hope said...

Happy Birthday!!! You are growing up sooooo much. Your room turned out so cute. Can't wait to borrow that book?? Grandpa and Grandma love you!!

J♥M said...

Happy Birthday!!! I love her room!

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Happy happy birthday Talia dear!!!! L-O-V-E the bedding! It is PPPEEERRRFFFEECCTT for the room! How darling! So glad you could get on to our blog finally! :) Can't wait for the next birthday post... you crazy birthday people!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday!

Kim P said...

Happy BDay Tali !! Your room is soooo cute!

Moreau's said...

Tappy tirthday to tou
Tappy tirthday to tou
Tappy tirthday tear Talia
Tappy tirthday to tou!!!

We hope you had a great birthday! Lauren is so lucky to have you for a friend!