Anyway here is how this one works: You take pictures of the things listed - No changes or cleaning allowed - NO CHEATING!! (I promise I really did not cheat!)
1)The Fridge: Yes that is a root beer bottle on the shelf!

2)Kitchen Sink:

3)Self Portrait: Sure am glad that I don't take these too often-but this one is better as I just got back from getting my hair done! Let me know what you think!

4) My Bed: Thank you for small miracles, I have to admit I rarely make my bed on days that I work!

5)The Toilet:

6)My Favorite Pair of Shoes: Sorry I couldn't decide between the two so you get both!

7)What my kids are doing right now:



8)A Place I would Like to go: I have always wanted to go to Italy, I think it is such a beautiful country with so much history-maybe someday!

9)My Closet: I am not as organized as I used to be!



Now I get to tag Michele Hope,Rochelle Hope,& Kim Peterson - Remember no cheating!!
4 comments:
Cute hair! Did you darken it? It looks darker, but I like it! Good tag, by the way!!
That's a fun one, and I have also always wanted to go to Italy. You are so cute!!
Hi. I just barely saw that you tagged me. Sorry, I am not a frequent "blog-checker".
But I promise I will have my tag posted tonight!
What a cute post! I've seen a lot of different ones but I think this one is the most fun by far! I love the story of your pet bird! haha I can't wait to see what random things Beckem brings home!
Post a Comment