Oh- how cute! I'm glad you had another ultrasound! Did you get a different doctor that cared a little?!?! :) Any names yet? Are you coming next month? I'd love to see you!
oh, sweet sweet baby! I'm so excited for you guys! We missed seeing you, but I'm glad it sounds like you are dong so well. (And really, your house looks so great!)
7 comments:
Even though it is a HE, I am excited to see this little man in person...in September :) Any name ideas yet?
Oh- how cute! I'm glad you had another ultrasound! Did you get a different doctor that cared a little?!?! :) Any names yet? Are you coming next month? I'd love to see you!
Look at those toes!!! How cute is that. Any names yet? Miss you all tons and I know matt can't wait to see you all.
I love the pictures of his cute little feet, and his adorable profile! So cute! I hope you are feeling better!
Love it!! I am so excited to meet the little guy!
Those feet or so adorable! Thats one for the books!
Oh, and I still think you should name him Crew!
oh, sweet sweet baby! I'm so excited for you guys! We missed seeing you, but I'm glad it sounds like you are dong so well. (And really, your house looks so great!)
Love ya!
elsh
Post a Comment