The first day of school is always an exciting and crazy day!! I think I am always more jittery and nervous that the kids are.
Jaran started at Lehi High School in grade 10 (I still am having heartburn over this one), he is an awesome kid so I know he will do great!
Talia started grade 6 and was so excited to see all of her friends, but I am pretty confident she knows school isn't all about socializing!
Mason started grade 4 and is looking forward to Football and Recess, he does like Math and is learning to like reading. (Thank you Diary of a Wimpy Kid!)
All in all I think it will be an exciting year, full of learners permits, driving, dance and football!
3 comments:
Great kids! I hope they all have a great year too! They grow up too fast!
I can't believe how fast they are growing up!!
They look so old! And soooo good lookin! :) High school?!?!? That is just craziness! Isn't it fun to watch em' grow? :)
Post a Comment