Brevin's hair has been so -um not there- we decided to give him a buzz and see if that would help it grow in a bit thicker and get rid of all of the whispies. He was so good!
Oh, he is just soooo cute! Such a stud-being so good for a hair cut! Maybe he could give Drake a few pointers!! :) I LOVE the other random pictures too! He is so big and busy and fun! I love this age!
4 comments:
With or without hair he is so cute
Michael's hair is still very fine and he has had a couple hair cuts! Oh well, at least they are boys!
Oh, he is just soooo cute! Such a stud-being so good for a hair cut! Maybe he could give Drake a few pointers!! :) I LOVE the other random pictures too! He is so big and busy and fun! I love this age!
I think for most of them it helps it grow in thicker! We did the same thing to Kyler several times! I love how he's so still!
Post a Comment