Sunday, August 30, 2009

Jaran's Birthday - A month later

Jaran is such an amazing kid!! I can't believe that he is 14, for Jaran's birthday (which was on July 24th) we went to see Harry Potter 5 (which was fabulous!!) Then Jaran chose to go to Panda Express for dinner.  We had a great time, for his cake Jaran decided he wanted a fruit pizza-YUMMY! I know this post is late getting here but I just had to say how much I love this kid and how amazing he is (oh yeah I already said that :)

4 comments:

Hopefam said...

Thanks Lana for the blogging lesson, I love all of the new things I can do, I just had to change one setting and it worked.

Stephanie said...

I love that he wanted fruit pizza. Happy Birthday!

Nate and Lana Hope said...

So happy it got figured out! It's always more fun when you get to put things where you want! :) Your post is fun and Jaran looks so great! He is a great kid! I'm glad he had a fun birthday! -A month late is better then never! :) At least that's what I tell myself! Can't wait to see pictures of the next b-day boy! :)

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Wow, fruit cake!! That's a new one! I wish my kids would ask for fruit pizza!! Happy Birthday!