
Brevin has been having ear infections that wouldn't go away so in April we went to the ENT and she put tubes in his ears. He was such a good boy and very cooperative for all of the nurses.

the longer we were ther the more skeptical he got, but was still so good!

Even when he came out of surgery he settled down really quickly and did great! I think he really needed tubes as that whole day he wouldn't stop making noise- it was like he was hearing things for the first time!
9 comments:
Babies in hospital gowns break my heart! Such a champ! :o) See you monday afternoon!
I think all my kids have had tubes and they have made a big difference. He is such a cutie! Hope his ears feel better!
He is getting so big. What a cutie! I hope the tubes help.
Ahh, lil B-rev! We just love you. I'm so glad he is feeling better.
Oh the memories!! Hailey was 9 months old for her first tubes and 4 years old the second time around. I feel for ya and I hope it helps It sure made a difference with Hail's. Love you all and miss you as well.
Rodney had to have tubes when he was 1 and it was rough but then it was sooooo much better. Your lil guy is so cute, glad he is doing better!
That is sad, but so glad he is doing good! He looks so big!
So worth the ears draining properly, but no fun to have to do that. He's sure cute!
Hello, Hello!!! Thanks for giving your blog address to me!! I'm so glad the tubes helped your little guys feel better. Jackson is pretty close to getting tubes, but with the summer his colds haven't been too bad. Hopefully he'll do okay this winter... Time will tell! Have a great day.
-Jen
Post a Comment