This is the 6th picture in my 6th folder- an old one!! This is Talia and her friend Brynn going to see Princess Diaries II for Brynn's Birthday, all dressed up as Princesses. I think Talia is 6 yrs old in the picture too, What a bonus!
Cute! That was a bonus that she was also six! How funny! How is your family? We haven't talked forever and I'm sure our babies are sooooo different and need to hang out so they can get to be best buddies cousins! Ya know? So, when are you coming to Idaho? I don't want to wait until July (or when ever if we are really having a Hope Reunion) to see you guys! Plan a trip, we're dying to see ya!
3 comments:
So beautiful! I love this kind of tag that sends a flood of memories your way! Have a great week!
Cute! That was a bonus that she was also six! How funny! How is your family? We haven't talked forever and I'm sure our babies are sooooo different and need to hang out so they can get to be best buddies cousins! Ya know? So, when are you coming to Idaho? I don't want to wait until July (or when ever if we are really having a Hope Reunion) to see you guys! Plan a trip, we're dying to see ya!
That is a crazy tag. We sure do miss you guys. I loved going with them for that.
Post a Comment