7 things I want to do before I die:
~Travel with Brian to all the places we want to go-Italy,Switzerland,Greece,Australia, Jamacia,Ireland,Scotland, England- too many to name them all!
~Learn how to speak Italian
~Get caught up on my scrapbooks
~Go on Trek at Martins Cove in Wyoming
~Get into the habbit of exersising every day
~Have a craft room with a spot for all of my stuff
~Have a library room
7 things I do now:
~Take care of my 4 kiddos
~Dance
~Read
~excersise occasionally
~Scrapbook
~Run the Hope family taxi service
~Work at Greenwood Dental
7 things I can't do:
~Run -it is a mental thing
~Touch raw chicken without gagging
~Watch scary movies-I have nightmares
~Keep up with the laundry
~Get enough sleep
~Train my Dog- any one willing to help let me know!
~hide my emotions -I am an open book!
7 things that attracted me to my Hubbie:
~He is HOT
~He has a great sense of humor
~He wasn't full of himself
~He loves his family (we went on our 1st date with them)
~He is a hard worker
~He has a testimony of the Gospel
~He loves kids
7 things I say most often:
~I love you
~Please clean up your pile of stuff(at least I say please-right)
~No
~Why do you think?
~Sorry
~I love being your mom
~I am so tired
7 people I admire:
~My Mom - She is the best!
~My Dad - I couldn't have picked a better one -wait I did pick him!!
~Brian - He works so hard for our family!
~Valon - She is one of the strongest people I know!
~Murrena - She is so patient and kind!
~Jayne - So very talented!
~Carlene Tanner - taking her class has helped me be a good Mom!
7 people that have to do this:
~Karen
~Andrea
~Michele
~Marcie
~Lynette
~Kim
~Requel
1 comment:
That was a fun tag! There are a lot of 7 tags going around! Youare awesome! How's the babe? How is everything? Miss you!
Post a Comment