Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I think that reality is starting to hit!!

So now that I only have 19 days left until Brevin's due date I have started thinking about everthing I have to do before he gets here! I have Brian painting rooms and moving furniture (which should be done by saturday!). I have washed all the clothes. Being the OCD prepared person that I am I went to pack a hospital bag- and I am stumped! I have totally forgotten what I packed before!! It is crazy how much I have forgotten about what the baby will need - good thing I have lots of great friends that have helped me out in that department - Thanks everyone for all of the wonderful gifts you have given us!!! And if you have any suggestions for the bag let me know!!

9 comments:

Joe*Nikki said...

I am so excited for you! I wish I could be there to meet baby Brevin when he is just so little!! You are going to do great. Keep us posted. Love ya girl.

Stephanie said...

I am so excited for you I cant wait to see pictures of the baby! send me your email and i will add you to my "blog in progress" :)
stephaniebrosc@hotmail.com

Nate and Lana Hope said...

You'll be prepared! :) Did you get the rooms done on Saturday? They look so great! Be sure to blog the finished products! :) You look so great! It was so fun to see you! So glad you guys got to meet Drake! How was your appointment today? We didn't hear, so I'm guessing to still plan on the 29th! :) Good Luck! Love you!

Olsen's said...

Um...did you have a baby chower and I wasn't invited???

marci said...

Can't wait to see Brevin! Post as soon as you have him! Oh wait- that might be a little hard! Well, post as soon as you can so we know he is here and safe! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Kristi-
I love your blog! I saw Jaron and Mason Saturday. I can't believe how much they have grown! I can't wait to hear about the arrival of your new little one! Let me know when you're ready to get together!! Ty would love to have Mason over while you recover. The only bag suggestion I have is extra socks; my feet always freeze at the hospital :). Good Luck with everything!

Mary said...

Keep hanging in there. Just a few more days!

Moreau's said...

We did not pack much for the hospital. Take a book to read. Take a comfy robe. Take slippers. I would just wear the gowns that they give you, wear one the right way, and wear one like a robe. That way your bum is covered. Take some snacks to keep you regular. Take your toiletries. And take your pillow. I wanted an extra pillow soooo bad! The beds are not very comfy! You are almost done! Yeah! Let me know if you need me to take your kids while you are in the hospital! We would love to keep them for you!

elshmobelsh said...

I can't believe you are so close! (It goes so much faster when you are not the one pregnant!;o) Can I make a request? I haven't seen you pregnant and I'm sure you look so cute! If you get a chance, along with all the baby prep, will you post a picture of you?

I think Brevin is a darling name! My favorite thing for the bag... my journal. I love being able to have a few minutes in the hospital before I go home and everything is crazy to just write about the first time I met my new special spirit.