Thursday, July 10, 2008

Stadium of Fire

Talia Danced in the Stadium of Fire again this year! It was so much fun, and yes it was hard work too! I am so proud of her and all of the other Divas that danced, all of them put in so much time and energy! I have to admit that I love helping with it to!


We even got to see the Blue Man Group up close!! Little did we know that we had actually seen then in the portal tons of times on Thursday when we were practicing all day! They definitely look different without their blue faces!
The girls were so excited to see Miley Cyrus- Even though they only got to see her on the big screen they still were rockin out!

Just wanted to add a special THANKS to Adrea Olsen our dear friend and director of Divas Dance in Lehi for all of the wonderful things she does for the girls - She truely is an awsome person!!

1 comment:

Joe*Nikki said...

Go Talia!! Kristi, you are going to have your hands full when she gets older. She is so beautiful!