Monday, April 14, 2008

Talia's Solo




On Friday night Talia performed her first Solo, She did so good! Right before she went on she had the worst stomach ache, but as soon as the music started she danced her heart out!! She came in 3rd place which met her goal of not coming in last. We are so very thankful to our friend Andrea for choreographing Talia's dance and for being so kind and patient with her!

5 comments:

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Hey! That is awesome! Way to go Tal! You are such a beautiful girl! Keep dancing!

J♥M said...

I wish I could have seen it! I hope to see it at the recital.

Olsen's said...

What an awesome girl to work with! She has been very cooperative and ready to learn, its easy to teach when you have a willing student! Love ya ladies!

Requel said...

Hey hey hey, so glad you started a blog so I can creech on you! I've added you as a friend. Yay!!

Tyler and Kilee said...

How cute is she! Congrats on 3rd place that's awesome! Have you found out what you're having yet?? I'm dying to know!